Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-27-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
heavy_chevy29

project 240sx update

a while back i posted some pics of my friends 92 nissan 240sx. hes got a skyline single turbo motor in it, and it is up to me(with his help) to make this thing look good. i had all the body work done and everything in primer before winter. it was to cold to paint so we have been busy building a booth so that i can spray it. we've been very busy and he finally got around to sending me some pics to share with everyone. im very pleased with the results so far. the pics arent in any order but you'll get the idea. i should be spraying the doors this weekend. we are both pretty excited to see the final product. take a look at the pics and let us know what you think.

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...20240/?start=0
heavy_chevy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:28 PM   #2
Mike
BadMod

i like it, make sure you post up some finished pics, and some pics of the finished engine bay, i wanna see that motor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:29 PM   #3
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

as long as it doesnt end up with a body kit on it....i like it. ive always liked 240's

B18B1 FTW
GP99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 06:58 AM   #4
The Fixer

Should be very cool when it's done, nice work so far!

Former Toy - '88 Monte SS - had lots of mods...
The Fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:31 AM   #5
heavy_chevy29

yeah there will be no body kits for this car. he thought about putting something simple on it. but i told him i wouldnt paint or install it cuz it would ruin the car. he doesn want me to paint the engine bay. ill probably just do the rad support. as for the engine, he upgraded to a bigger turbo (i dont know the size but ill ask next time i see him), and now he is waiting for the bigger cams and the intercooler(have to modify the front bumper before we paint it.
heavy_chevy29 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge