Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
zraffz

Gen 1 Machined 350 Block

I sent this out to the machine shop a little over a year ago and it has sat in my basement in a dehumidified room and was sprayed with oil every few weeks. It is still in 100% condition from the time it's been back from the machine shop. Unfortunately I no longer own any of my 3rd gens, I was originally going to build it in place of my LT1 cause of all the machine work but decided I'd rather just build an LT1.

It's a 2 piece rear main block, non-roller block that spent quiet a bit of time at the machine shop. It is a bare block only and has not been reassembled since I got it back.

Magnafluxed to check for cracks, hot tanked, bored .040" (I believe but I will double check with my mic cause it might have been bored to .060"), splayed main caps (the 3 center ones), align honed and decked. It should be capable of handling 550-600 horses and will make for a perfect street/strip or full out drag motor.

Wheeler sells comparable machined blocks online for $1,100 + shipping. I'm asking $500 OBO... Flexible on the price, don't be afraid to make an offer. I'd rather it go to use instead of take up space and get damaged in my basement!

Last edited by zraffz; 07-16-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
zraffz

bump. anybody interested?
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts